Disclaimer: We're just two fans who are really excited about the work of Lance Hart. We don't profit in any way from the sales of his clips, nor do we have any creative power regarding his work. Except for the power of fandom, of course...

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Clip Review: Happy Birthday to a Friend of Man Up

Starring: Troy, Theo, and Lance
Length: 4 mins
Price: $4.99







Plot:
This past Friday was my birthday, and by far the biggest surprise of the day came from Lance and his two new ball busting buddies, Troy and Theo in the form of a brand spanking new bb clip, created to celebrate the day!  Unbeknownst to me, Alex and Lance had been planning this for over a week, and there plan totally succeeded!  I was blown away!  I mean, seriously, a custom bb clip just for me?  What more can a guy ask for?  And better yet, in this clip we get introduced to two new models, Theo and Troy, as they knee each other in the balls while trying to sing happy birthday!  I've never tried it myself, but staying in key appears to be difficult when your nuts are getting crunched, and the song quickly falls apart and Troy is left cupping his crotch.  Then when Lance comes out from behind the camera, the ball busting gets taken to the next level.  Theo is an experienced ball buster and doesn't hesitate one bit as he drills Lance in the nuts repeatedly.  We all know Lance can take quite a lot, but at the end even he seems a little winded.  Then the big finish.... Lance reveals that Theo likes to have his balls squeezed (which just happens to be my favorite) and he grabs a big fist-full of Theo's nutsack and yanks down on them for all their worth.  Theo smiles and laughs, and in the end, Lance finishes up with a series of knees which seem to only excite Theo even more.... and us too ;-)

Thank you for making my birthday Lance, Troy, Theo, and Alex!  You guys are the best!!!!!!

Acting:
It's hard to judge the acting in this clip since it is less like a scripted plot and more like a BB telegram.  The busting looks spot on - and reactions look even better!  Laughing, groaning, and cringing... the best of what we come to hope for in ball busting clips!  True to their introductions, Troy looks like he's new to ball busting and after getting tagged early on, he drops out while Theo and Lance finish off the clip trading some serious low blows... and that bulge in Theo's undies looks rather convincing too!

Best moment:
Well, I showed my cards early on that ball squeezing is my favorite, so... surprise, surprise, my favorite part of the clip is at 2:38 when Lance tells us that Theo likes to have his balls squeezed and then proceeds to try to squish Theo's nuts. "Yeah, it feels good!" Theo admits as he stands there and allows Lance to just dominate his love-spuds.  "It's hard to actually get a reaction out of you..."  Lance says, to which Theo happily responds, "pull harder!" They both laugh.  "I'm trying not to actually rupture a ball here," Lance replies and instead, he decides to shift to kneeing Theo in the nuts.  

Things to watch out for:
1. Undies, undies, undies.... they're great for busting balls in, aren't they?  The right ones are those that hold the package nicely and offer just enough definition to be able to accurately cream a guy's gonads.  Well, in this clip all three guys get creamed in their undies... which is just perfect!

2. Theo's enthusiasm for ball busting.  Whether it's Troy or Lance's testicles that he has in his sights, Theo just goes for it, which is just AWESOME!  It's just a joy to get to watch someone doing what they love with that level of conviction!

 3. The sign in the background.  Did I mention it was my birthday?  Cause it's sitting there in the background of a fetish ball busting clip! Man, I feel like a boy on Christmas morning.... if when I got downstairs, I discovered two young men stripped down to their underwear were hanging out of my stocking, and sack tapping each other for my amusement ;-)

Bottom line:
With friends like Lance and Alex, it's a shame that birthdays only come once a year...

Rating:
5/5 nuts - Well, this may be biased, but or rating system prevents me from giving 10/5... ;-D








Get the clip now from Lance’s clip Man Up store.

No comments:

Post a Comment