Disclaimer: We're just two fans who are really excited about the work of Lance Hart. We don't profit in any way from the sales of his clips, nor do we have any creative power regarding his work. Except for the power of fandom, of course...

Monday, November 5, 2012

Poll Results: Mr. September

What a man: After being crowned Mr. MarchMr. May and Mr. August, Cameron has taken the title yet again to be our reigning Mr. September! He has gotten 61% of the vote, leaving newcomer JT with 39%.

Mr. September Cameron (l) getting his nuts crunched
by runner-up JT (r) in the clip "Love Triangle Part 1"

Congratulations, Cameron! Keep up the great work for Man Up - it's always a pleasure to watch you busting balls and getting your balls busted...

And here is some of Cameron's most recent work for Man Up:

JT And Cam Wrestle

Creepy Gay Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment